A career in law is a very exciting venture! If you are considering this career path, there are many ways to get started. However, one of the most important aspects of starting is doing well on the LSAT. Taking an LSAT course/class in St. Louis is one of the key ways to succeed on the exam.
If you are already looking for an LSAT class, good for you. Getting a tutor and doing test prep is one of the best things you can do to ensure you’ve prepared. If you are living in St. Louis, you are in luck. There are plenty of great LSAT prep courses in St. Louis right near you!
Bar Associations in St. Louis
There are several Bar associations you should be aware of. The more information you have on the Bar associations in the St. Louis area, the more well-informed you will be on your options after successfully completing the LSAT and beginning your career in law!
- City Bar Association: The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis is one of the most well-known bar associations in the area. They offer direct links that help connect citizens directly to a lawyer if they need one. They also provide public resources for those curious about beginning or advancing their career in law.
- County Bar Association: The St. Louis County Bar Association is a public organization that works closely with the public of St Louis to improve the legal professions and livelihoods of the lawyers they work with directly.
- State Bar: The Missouri Bar is the state bar association that strives to improve the law for the public in the state of Missouri. With their vase committees, service projects, and programs, this Bar association has quickly grown over the years.
- American Bar: The American Bar Association is known around the United States for helping lawyers and the public advance the law. They offer direct resources and membership opportunities for lawyers at all stages of employment.
People Making an Impact in St. Louis
While there are tons of great lawyers in every state, St. Louis, Missouri, is home to some of the best. With just a quick search, you can find lawyers who specialize in almost any area of the law ranging from bankruptcy to divorce. While there are many notable names, some of the most are as follows:
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner: This is a group of lawyers who serve a variety of clients in and around the St. Louis area. One of their biggest feats has been participating directly in Habitat for Humanity, the March of Dimes, and the Adopt-A-Family program.
- Arch City Defenders: Another group of St. Louis lawyers who step up to serve those in and around the St. Louis community. Their goals surround community collaboration and the direct representation of their clients. They also take pride in helping families through social work and reunification programs.
While there are many notable names in the St. Louis area, these two groups of lawyers have greatly impacted the surrounding communities. Not only are they well known, but they are admired by those around them!