LSAT Prep Course Payment Plans
Odyssey LSAT Prep has partnered with Affirm to make LSAT prep even more affordable.You can now get immediate access to our LSAT Prep Course and split your purchase into budget friendly 3, 6, 12, or 18 monthly payments*. Simply choose “ Monthly Payments” at checkout, provide some basic information, and find out instantly if you’re approved.
Odyssey LSAT Prep Course
Add the LSAT Prep Course and any other items to your cart.
During checkout, choose
“ Monthly Payments”.
Complete Affirm’s quick & easy application.
Complete your purchase and pay over time!
*Rates from 0-30% APR and 3, 6, 12, or 18 month terms are based on a credit check. Checking your eligibility will not affect your credit score. Down payment may be required. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey state-chartered bank, Member FDIC.
0% APR financing available with Affirm
As an example, a $1,000 Odyssey Test Prep purchase might cost $83.34/mo over 12 months at 0% APR. A down payment may be required.
Quick and easy
Enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision.
No hidden fees
Know up front exactly what you’ll owe, with no hidden costs and no surprises.
Just select at checkout
Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC.
How does Affirm financing work?
Odyssey LSAT Prep has partnered with Affirm to offer clear, simple financing for any purchase of LSATMax lifetime courses and add-ons — in just a few clicks.
- Fill your cart and select the “Affirm Monthly Payments” option on the checkout page.
- You’ll be re-routed to Affirm’s site to enter a few basic pieces of information to identify yourself. You’ll instantly be notified if you are approved for financing.
- Simply review and select from the payment plan options and click confirm to finalize.
- Once you’re finished, complete your transaction and your course will be on its way.
- You’ll then pay your monthly bill or sign up for autopayment at www.affirm.com/pay.
What is required to sign up for “Affirm Monthly Payments”?
To sign up:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS texts. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
Do you perform a credit check?
Yes, when you first create an account with Affirm, they perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score.